Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a food manufacturing company in West Yorkshire
Part of a successful retail group, our client is a leader in their market and has a reputation for producing innovative new products and packaging solutions sold in supermarkets across the country.
Due to on-going and continuous developments at the West Yorkshire facility we are now in a position to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the existing team and ensure maximum plant availability and improve maintenance processes.
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance on a variety of process, and packaging machines
- Ensure plant and machinery is in good condition and available to meet OEE targets
- Identify problems and suggest solutions to improve performance
- Participate in maintenance project work
- Time served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-skilled Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years' experience maintaining machines in a food processing/ packaging environment
- Good electrical/fault finding maintenance experience on PLC's
- Experience of maintaining: chillers/coolers/vacuum/sealing/multi-head weighing/packaging or similar - advantageous.
- Hands on, proactive approach to work
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191445