Project Manager - Connected Car Communications
Our luxury brand automotive client has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Project Manager based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This role has been developed in the growing recognition that dedicated resource is required within Global Owner Experience to help project manage and coordinate the development and delivery of Connected Car features and benefits into the markets.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities.
- Management of the Global Customer Service Connected Car Roadmap.
- Project manage and ensure the continuation of delivery for the future Connected Car features.
- Day to day stakeholder engagement and governance across GCS Connected Car work-streams.
- Delivery of internal Connected Car communications (reporting on key performance indicators, roadmap delivery, gateways etc.)
- Supporting line manager to define the end to end customer service journeys and support model for Connected Cars.
- Supporting manager with meeting coordination, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
- Experience working with/on connected products and data projects.
- Project management and roll out of large scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of the digital landscape, channels and how to use to target and engage customers effectively.
- An understanding of user experience (UX)
- Customer journey mapping (online and offline)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!