Mid Graphic Designer
Graphic designer – £20-25,000
Do you live and breathe design?
My client is a tech startup based in Manchester city centre, looking to hire an artistic Graphic Designer to join their innovative, growing team.
They are working to achieve a revolutionary moment within a traditional business service, whereby they have put in place a forward-thinking way of providing leasing services. Although relatively young in age, these guys are working closely with big companies such as Netflix, Spotify and Canon. It is an opportunity that promises creativity, fun, and a chance to boost your career with a successful startup.
The day to day:
- Creating designs for online and offline mediums, ranging from websites to brochures
- Getting involved with all design for social media, emails, alongside video campaigns, as well as the more traditional offline designs
- Creating forward thinking projects and helping R&D new technologies, keeping up to date with new advances
What they’re looking for:
- Over two years’ experience in graphic design
- Great understanding of digital and web design
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- A great eye for detail and how to add value to a brand
- The ability to create concepts and have a creative flair!
If you value great workplace culture as much as you do the quality of work, then what are you waiting for?
Give me a call on or send an email to .
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.