CP1 - 11121702
Our client is a rapidly growing technical manufacturing business based Stockton. With the business in growth for such a sustained period of time, we are looking to expand our QA team. We require an experienced engineer, with ambition and flexibility, to develop their career and influence our business.
- Supporting the Quality assurance and control processes within the business.
- Providing training, mentoring, and appropriate guidance to the Operations team.
- Facilitate business improvement opportunities with the objective of customer fulfilment, reduced waste and higher profitability.
- Process qualification support of process development teams
- Lead the activity in problem resolution and root cause analysis methodology, with appropriate report preparation.
- Provide continuous process control guidance and support to Operations team
- Contribute to business-wide process training.
- In conjunction with the technical team, undertake process assessment and validation of manufacturing capabilities and improve business efficiency.
- Work closely with the Head of Quality in defining and maintaining the range of business performance KPI's and objectives to monitor the performance of all customer facing activities.
- Competitive analysis and bench-marking to assist Business Development targets for customers
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001 management system involvement
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.