Location: Olney, Milton Keynes
Salary: £19,000– £28,000 Dependent on qualifications and experience.
About the company:
Our client believes that they create peoples’ financial freedom together. They achieve this through their professional and personalised client centred approach.
They are proud of their success which has been built on a solid foundation of quality and ethics. Based in Olney, Milton Keynes, they are Chartered Financial Planners looking to recruit two enthusiastic, driven and “smart working” Paraplanner Assistants to support their high profile Certified and Chartered Financial Planner and Technical Specialist. Their clients include successful business people, families and retirees based locally who are provided with a complete range of wealth management and personalised financial planning services.
The Paraplanner Assistant Role
They are looking for two Paraplanner Assistants to join our growing team, providing administrative and technical support.
Key Contributions and Outputs
- Supporting the Technical Specialist in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Technical Specialist in the implementation of new business
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
The Paraplanner Assistant role holder is responsible for:
- Managing new business recording and submission
- Communicating and recording product and planning analysis results
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Assisting the Technical Specialist with:
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings
- Planning and product research
- New business submission and tracking to conclusion
- Technical filing on to business systems.
The role holder will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients.
The ideal Paraplanner Assistant will need the following:
- We are looking for two Paraplanner Assistants. We will consider candidates with strong experience as well as candidates with limited or no experience. Training will be provided for the successful candidates
- No specific qualifications required although demonstrable proficiency in English and Maths are essential
- A professional and well-presented self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong team skills
Paraplanner Assistant benefits
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3% Employer pension contribution
- Potential for bonus up to 10% of salary
- Opportunity to progress in a fast paced growing business
- A varied role with the opportunity to work on exciting new product developments
- Extensive training and development programme.
- Support towards training/qualifications.
- Closing Date: 26/01/2018
- Telephone interviews: 31/01/2018
- Interviews: 08-09/02/2018
If you feel you’re suitable for this Paraplanner Assistant role then please apply today!