Finance Officer / Wellingborough - Temp with a view to permanent.
Your new role
My client are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant / Finance Officer to join them ASAP. The role will initially be permanent but the successful candidate will have the opportunity to discuss a permanent role once established.
This is a well rounded Finance Officer position with a broad and interesting remit but elements of the role could be moulded to suit the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sage 50 (experience on both sales & purchase side ideally)
- Experience processing expenses/credit cards, with correct VAT application w
- Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent at reconciling data from multiple sources with minimal help
- Experience assisting (& understanding) with compiling month end accounts / report packs
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will start on a temp basis with a competitive hourly rate but will then have the opportunity to discuss a permanent opportunity should they wish to.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.