Lead Maintenance Engineer
My client based in Chesterfield is currently having a new, purpose built factory and is now looking to recruit a Lead Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) to own and manage all installations and plant equipment. This position will be on a days based position and would suit someone who is looking for a new challenge or local opportunity. To apply you must have 17th edition wiring regulations.
My client Design, Manufacture and Install a range of products across the UK and are now having a new, purpose built factory in the Chesterfield, Derbyshire area. This is a new position to market and will be on a days based rota (flexible). The company is looking to expand manufacturing operations and future progression will be an option. Please apply below.
Reporting into the Operations Director as the Lead Maintenance Engineer you will have full ownership and responsibility of all plant machinery and maintenance across the new, purpose built site. You will be the leader to enable safe, installation of new machinery and will play a pivotal part in developing manufacturing operations.
Other Duties Include:
- Provide a breakdown repair service and diagnosis running faults to ensure effective repairs and improvements are conducted within minimum time scale.
- Carry out installation work across the manufacturing plant.
- Develop and implement a planned preventative maintenance system to minimise downtime.
- Liaise and communicate with external contractors if and when required.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies, processes and procedures.
- Review maintenance activities, implementing necessary corrective actions as required.
- Liaising closely with all the relevant departments to provide an engineering service that helps to deliver an excellent level of customer service and conformance to customer expectations.
- Ensuring that all work is professionally carried out and conforms in all respects to legislation, good practice and guidelines covering the Health and Safety at Work/Factories Acts.
- Supporting, liaising and working closely with colleagues to ensure that all new projects have the engineering inputs they require.
To apply for this position of Lead Maintenance Engineer on a days position based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire you will have the following:
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications at HNC or above.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic skills would be beneficial.
- Some electrical experience or be competent with fault finding (17th edition - Advantageous).
- Understanding of manufacturing processes - Advantageous.
£28,000 - £32,000 - Days Position. Chesterfield based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187715