General Cover Teacher
We are seeking General Cover Teachers to cover a variety of subjects across a number of secondary academies in Hull and the surrounding areas as a result of a new contract Randstad Education have secured, to supply teaching and support staff within these settings.
This is an exciting opportunity to experience some excellent settings whilst having a flexible work solution and the right work/life balance for you.
- To deliver work set by an existing team member in an engaging and enjoyable fashion
- Support students with work and use initiative to adapt the lesson to reach all students
- Managing behaviour to ensure the classroom is a safe and secure environment for students and one in which they can learn and thrive.
- Successful applicants may hold QTS or may be qualified in the post-compulsory sector
- Candidates with a subject specialism at degree level and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Working with the second largest provider of HR services in the world
- CPD and access to our online training library
- Regular candidate events
- Candidate of the term award
All of our candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and other vetting checks in line with DfE standards
Applicants must be able to provide at interview a 10 year work history and details of referees to account for the last 2 years including relevant experience of working with children referenced.
Applicants will be subject to Randstad's child safety standards including criminal record checks and UK eligibility checks.
If this role isn't quite for you but you would like to register with Randstad Education, for other opportunities, please browse our live jobs at www.randstadeducation.co.uk