Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Campus Project Manager
Opportunity for an Assistant Campus Project Manager to join a leading university institution in central London
Assistant Campus Project Manager:
A fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading organisation within the higher education sector as an assistant Campus Project Manager
Your new role:
Our client is looking for an assistant project manager to help support the scoping, co-ordination and execution of Hard Services Engineering and Fabric projects of their entire campus. Your new position will require you to liaise with multiple clients, help develop the briefs, scope the projects, and tender or price the works using other current maintenance professionals as well as subcontractors. This role is ideal for either a recent graduate or someone who is looking for an organisation to help them develop into a project manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You MUST have:
- Certified Civil or Structural Apprenticeship or City & Guilds certificate/s/ a degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge and experience of engineering operations within Critical Environments
- Understanding of managing BMS, water systems, and air conditioning systems
- Been a self-motivated individual who shows determination and willingness to work succeed
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £41,923
- 27 days annual leave excluding bank holidays and 4 customary closures in December
- Good pension scheme that matches your contribution
- Opportunity to get involved with a number of fantastic projects for a world renowned higher education institution
- Opportunity to support training
- Oyster card provided to travel between sites during working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.