Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Ideally Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 9am to 3pm.
But there is some flexibility on days.
Free on-site parking
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for processing purchase ledger invoices including matching, coding and posting.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Issuing payments via BACS
- Dealing with any purchase ledger queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
- Recent Purchase Ledger experience
- Access Dimensions a distinct advantage
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.