Marketing and Communications Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Communications Executive to will work closely with the Group CEO, Managing Director and UK Market Heads to support the CTUK Marketing and Communications strategy. Alongside this, the Marketing and Communications Executive will focus on day to day management of internal communication, social media, website content, press communication and budget planning.
Creative Technology (CT) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of specialist Audio Visual equipment to the sports, corporate, exhibition and entertainment industries. CT's global reputation for unparalleled levels of customer service results from our innovative application of the latest technology alongside the very best technical and operational personnel. With inventoried offices in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, CT has established itself as a market leader utilising the strong relationship between the international offices.
Main duties of the Marketing and Communications Executive will be the following:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to build and maintain the CTUK Marketing strategy.
- Manage and maintain CTUK Marketing budget.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the UK industry press alongside creating all CTUK press communication
- Manage and implement any CTUK advertising in conjunction with UK Market Heads.
- Manage, produce and deliver targeted e-shots as agreed and developed with the UK Market Heads.
- Supervise and manage all marketing and communication aspects of CTUK client events such as Open Days, Exhibitions and Hospitality.
- Provide marketing support for all sales tendering processes, whilst also ensuring standards and template designs are maintained.
- Liaise with HR on all matters of internal communication and have an active role in supporting and promoting use of Workplace by Facebook, the chosen NEP internal communication platform.
- Assist with CT Group communication liaising with Group CEO where required.
- Social Media;
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Liaise with UK Market Heads on active posting and contributing.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook/LinkedIn Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management.
- Maintenance of CTUK website news and content.
- Monitor Corporate Brand Guidelines and Standards to ensure consistent application both internally and externally
- Provide support and assistance to the office team, particularly in the handling of sales calls.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company quality policy as defined in the quality manual for ISO9001.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company environmental policy as defined in the environmental management system for ISO14001.
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate with previous experience in a similar Marketing and Communications Executive role
- Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification.
- Strong understanding and experience with Social Media including:
o Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
o Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills on social media platforms.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills on social media platforms.
- Experience in using Mail Chimp would be useful, not essential.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pro-active and self-motivated; ability to use initiative in implementing new ideas.
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own!