Executive IFA PA
Executive PA Support Administrator
Salary: Negotiable - this will be dependent on the individual
This is a truly fantastic company that put the hearts of their clients at the centre of everything they do. As a major leader within the area they consider themselves a trusted name with lasting reputation.
You will be working in a modernised office with great people striving for excellence.
Key duties of this position:
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to a number of senior IFAs
- The mentoring of an Administrator to assist with workload and adviser requests
- Preparation of any client correspondence including letters and emails
- Provide an effective link between the client and advisers ensuring that both are kept up to date with any requests that they may have submitted
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed in line with SLA’s
- The management of the IFA’s diary including the arrangement of client meetings
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to client records
- Write and format suitability reports in accordance with Company guidelines
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Pre-population of application forms, money laundering, fact finds and other required documentation
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Obtain illustrations for all products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Processing fund switches on all platforms within the company SLA’s
- Ensure that surrender requests are processed using SLA’s and compliance guidelines
- 121 meetings with IFA’s where necessary
- Deal with any post in accordance with SLA’s
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
What are we looking for:
- Ideally, experience within a Financial Services Support role
- Must have knowledge of both Pensions and Investments
- Experience of using all key financial services platforms, in particular WRAP platforms
- Committed to take & pass both RO1 and RO5 exams within 12 months
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.