Locum Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician East Midlands NHS Hospital
Are you a band 5 ACT Medicines Management Pharmacy technician? If so I have a locum a 3-4 month position available in the East Midlands for a busy NHS Hospital. Full time 37.5 hours a week.
The role will primarily be ward based so experience in this area, as well as the ACT qualification and medicines management work is essential. Prior NHS Experience is required.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
- "we come to you" compliance process
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme*
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
- Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
- Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on / 0or send your CV to