HireRight have an exciting opportunity for Training Officer to join their growing team based in Wapping, London.
Job Title: Training Officer
Location: Wapping, London
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
We are dedicated to ensuring our clients get the top talent, striving to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired. To maintain our position as industry leader, HireRight has dedicated staff, committed to helping both our clients and their candidates have the best experience of background screening.
The Training Officer works in a team environment to provide training and prepare classroom support materials that meet the needs of HireRight employees. This position works collaboratively across
the organization to analyze, recommend, deliver and evaluate learning solutions.
Training Officer - Specific Duties:
- Facilitates induction and new-starters trainings
- Manages training projects (in class/ blended/ e-courses/ virtual) to ensure on-time delivery
- Works effectively with subject matter experts, project managers and other internal clients
to identify training needs.
- Drives innovation by incorporating new learning approaches in training solutions
- Collaborates and communicates with all project team members to ensure project goals are supported and training requirements are met
- Facilitates courses with ease and expertise
- Observes facilitation by others and provides improvement feedback
Training Officer - Education, Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a training specialist, preferably in business environment
- Ability to complete responsibilities without daily supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to clearly communicate technical information, company policies/procedures and soft skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Strong multi-tasking skills, including managing simultaneous projects and on-time delivery
- Results-oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly skilled facilitator in both online and classroom settings
- Advanced experience with needs analysis, training evaluation, and adult learning principles
- Experienced in technology solutions related to learning including: Learning Management Systems and Articulate Storyline 2
- Experience facilitating via WebEx and classroom environments
To complete your application and to submit your CV for this exciting Training Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now. For further information, please see the careers page on our HireRight website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186695