Teaching Assistant (Graduate)
Graduate Teaching Assistants wanted in Lambeth
Are you a graduate who is looking for a rewarding Teaching Assistant role in an amazing Primary School?
Do you have a 1st or 2:1 graded degree from a Top 30 University and matching GCSE & A Levels
Finding the right introduction to education can be key factor in you becoming the teacher that you have always wanted to be.
This kind and considerate London Primary School is looking an exceptional Teaching Assistant who can join the school on a long term/permanent basis.
Click Apply now to send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education to be considered for this exciting position as a Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduates needed - 1st & 2:1 graduates needed
- Lambeth, South West London (3 minute walk from Oval train station)
- Exciting London Primary School
- Salary, £70 - £85 per day
- Starting ASAP
- Interviewing NOW
You will need to have:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in your core subject
- Matching A Levels and GCSE grades
- an ability to work full time for the remainder of this academic year
- a commitment to the wider school and a passion for education
This School will give you in return:
- excellent training and support
- a chance to discover if teaching is the right career for you
- a positive first exposure to a career in education
- easy access from most areas of Central and South West London
If this graduate teaching assistant role is ticking a lot of the right boxes for you then click APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183117