Head of PPC
Lead a strong team of 8 and manage campaigns for a successful global business as Head of PPC! Work with the newest technology, large budgets and some of the best PPC people in the industry, whilst enjoying excellent benefits and an extremely competitive salary. This is truly an outstanding job opportunity and located right in the heart of digital hub of the North!
If you have previous experience working with a large audience in a global environment, then this could be the top job of your career! Our client is a leading global business, who has established a well-reputed brand and serves millions of customers every year. PPC team are regarded the best performing team within the group - they drive ½ of the 9 million bookings made annually across the group! With a global presence, they are still growing their large Manchester City Centre office and now require a Head of PPC to deliver innovative campaigns. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a massive impact on a high-recognised, multi-brand company.
The Head of PPC will be accountable for managing all PPC strategies across the business. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing and will have a great influence on the business’ marketing decisions and strategies. It is therefore essential that the successful candidate has previous experience working with PPC and a global audience. This is an outstanding role which doesn’t come along often and the successful candidate will get the chance to work in the heart of Manchester City Centre, which is growing rapidly every day.
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of PPC:
- Plan and improve process to systematise keyword generation
- Generate ideas to improve the process of creative testing
- Guarantee full international coverage of all advert extensions by carrying out tests on new extensions and implementing those that work successfully
- Develop new accounts for new markets and liaise with the bidding team in order to identify a better account structure for all existing traffic
- Manage and develop a better process for getting new destinations live and maintaining existing locations
- Oversee the retargeting strategy and implementation across both networks
- Take full ownership of the search query reports and optimising all DSA accounts
- Become the main point of contact and develop the working relationship between the company and search engines such as Yahoo and Bing.
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- A degree in Economics, Mathematics or a similar subject is essential
- Highly proficient in PPC with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Capable of managing a team of 8 PPC Executives and Managers
- Comfortable being an advocate for the work which the team produces
- A results driven individual who has an excellent knowledge of Excel
- A natural born leader!
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills are vital for the role
- Has a genuine interest in the latest industry trends and changes!
- Able to work in fast-paced, ever-changing working environment
- Capable of building strong working relationships
- Driven to succeed!
Is this the new start that you have been looking for? Apply now!