Field Applications Engineer - Electromechanical
Field Applications Engineer required for a well estabilished supplier of Electromechanical Products supplying a wide range of industries. The successful Field Applications Engineer will have a proven background in identifying product applications and developing the customer base.
The Field Applications Engineer's objective will be to ensure future growth by developing new business and improving customer relationships.
Field Applications Engineer - Electromechanical Position Overview
- Establishing relationships with customers
- Ensuring CRM by providing technical support to customers
- Visiting customers on a regular basis
- Carrying out marketing activities
- Providing training on the product range to customers
- Providing product presentations to customers
- Negotiating with customers
- Documenting applications, requirements and target prices
- Updating project databases with new and corrected information
Field Applications Engineer - Electromechanical Position Requirements
- Experience in an Applications/ Sales Engineering role
- Proven background in an electromechanical field
- Strong communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Bolton
- Full UK Driving License
Field Applications Engineer - Electromechanical Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £40,000, Dependent upon Experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy