Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the skill-set to maintain the purchase ledger within a busy finance department.
This role requires a candidate, ideally with knowledge of Sage 200 and Microsoft Office.
The candidate will have knowledge and experience of maintaining a purchase ledger as well as other general finance office administration duties.
The duties of the role will include:
• Running the purchase ledger and completing all associated tasks
• Dealing with all purchase ledger queries and requesting credits where applicable
• Documenting all purchase ledger cash, posting to Sage computer system
• Arranging payment of all supplier invoices; both manually and by BACS
• Ensuring all invoices are logged and authorised
• Ensuring compliance with VAT regulation
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Liaising with suppliers
• Processing of payment schedules, cheques and BACS
• Reimbursing petty cash floats
• Arranging all cash collections and deliveries for all departments when required
• Providing cover for colleagues within the department
• Adhering to general office procedures
• Adhering to Data Protection Laws at all times
• Implementing new working procedures to improve current methods where applicable