Payroll Senior (Part-time - 3 days p/w)
Payroll Senior (Part-time)
3 days per week (flexible)
Our client is a well-established and reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Exeter. They are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Senior to join them on a part-time basis three days per week.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with multiple payrolls and come from either a practice or payroll bureau background.
- Managing a large portfolio of payroll clients
- Processing weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, ensuring effective and efficient workflow.
- Managing all aspects of client payrolls from start to finish: processing of starters and leavers, maintaining personal data, calculating statutory absence payments, processing termination payments and payments after leaving.
- Processing payrolls in a manner that ensures client payrolls are compliant with statutory and professional regulations.
- Presenting the payroll and related service to clients with appropriate commentary
- Provision of technical assistance to clients and office colleagues
- Promote teamwork across the group and assist in the development of internal relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing or supervising a small payroll team (desirable)
- Previous experience of working within an accountancy practice or payroll bureau environment is essential
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163773