Our client, a leading Manufacturing Engineering business are looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team. The company have been established for over 60 years and leading in their field of business..
The role itself is very exciting as it's extremely fast paced, you'll be working with some of the most innovative brands in the world and no two days will be the same. You'll be solely responsible for the project in terms of design, production, purchasing and scheduling. Working alongside an experienced team of Project Managers with varying skills and knowledge across a wide range of industries.
With succession plans and training on offer, this is a great opportunity for any engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Taking the initial job brief from the Sales Team
- Assisting with quotes & orders
- Being responsible for profit margins
- Making sure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ideally at least 2 years project management experience within a manufacturing environment
- MS Office suite skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings
- Ideally experience gained within a retail environment