Senior Digital Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager to join us and play a critical role in driving the creation, delivery, and improvements to digital products, features and campaigns at Save the Children.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights, and help them fulfil their potential.
Our Fundraising and Marketing Division exists to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large companies - to support our quest for change. The Digital Department which this role is part of, advises on, develops, and delivers innovative and effective digital marketing, products and campaigns that inspire the public to act and give in aid of children.
The purpose of this post to help deliver outstanding digital supporter experience by leading multi-disciplinary teams who are developing the vision for new digital features and products which meet business and audience requirements; and ensuring that these are delivered on time and on budget; and are continually improved. This role is critical in producing the right product, on time, and on budget so that we can maximize the impact of our digital experience. Some key responsibilities include:
- Lead one or more multi-disciplinary teams to set and deliver the vision for digital products/features and iteratively improve them through several iterations.
- Ensure the efficient management, prioritisation, and delivery of the digital and data project roadmap.
- Identify and develop product principles, practices, and processes to allow teams to collaboratively build the right thing, the right way.
- Lead discovery workshops and processes to set product/feature requirements when required.
- Ensure products/features have clear metrics of success and deliver evaluations of performance against them.
- When necessary, act as Product Owner for products/feature development in Development Scrum
To be successful you will have:
- Experience if working across a broad portfolio of products as product manager, setting product vision and ensuring that vision is delivered.
- Experience of working in agile.
- Experience of Product Owner role in agile development process.
- Experience of using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target.
- A strong understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape.
- Experience of delivering large projects in a complex, fast moving environment
- The ability to drive ideas and concepts and champion these up to Director level and to teams outside of your own.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 21st January 2018