ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a Global Manufacturer, Cloud and IT security business based in Coventry to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant, who can work closely with other members of the finance team to produce accurate and prompt monthly management accounts and reports.
- Work closely with the FD with yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasts.
- Producing monthly management accounts and reports that are both accurate and prompt.
- Assist with the development of new accounting systems and processes.
- Cash flow reviews on a weekly basis.
- Provide support for the acquisition accounting.
- Supply the board with overhead, GM and sales analysis.
- Assist in the personal development of a more junior member of staff.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Clear experience of budgeting and producing on monthly reports and accounts.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience within a telecommunications business.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an approachable and knowledgeable qualified accountant who will become a key member of finance in this rapidly growing and fast paced telecommunications business. The individual will report to the Financial Controller and the Board with monthly accounts and reports. Furthermore they will also aid in the development of a junior member of the accounting team.