This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven accounting professional to join a market leading company and play an important role in its growth.
This role will encompass accounting and reporting for several private equity funds which each consist of several sub-funds in the form of limited partnerships including, but not limited to:
- Monthly Excel-based management accounts
- Interim and annual investor reports
- Statutory accounts for the sub-funds and liaising with auditors
- Investor statements including drawdown, distribution and NAV positions
- Investor drawdown requests and distributions payments
- Maintenance of track record position for the funds
- Assisting with ongoing compliance including preparation of client asset reporting and Anti Money Laundering checks
The client based in the London West End are UK mid-market Private Equity firm that specialise in retail and consumer, financial services, industrials and more.
To be considered for this Fund Accountant role within a Private Equity firm based in London's West End you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in in-house Fund Accounting
- Have had extensive exposure to quarterly NAV calculations
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
Salary and Benefits:
The successful Fund Accountant working for a well-established and fast-growing Private Equity firm based in London's West End will be offered between £45-52,000 with a discretional bonus of 30-60% plus other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement