A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, a UK leading manufacturing company who is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team and support the marketing function at what can only be described as a busy and exciting time.
As the Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the marketing team to support their activities. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career in marketing giving full exposure across all marketing, both digital and traditional.
The key day to day tasks will include:
- Providing marketing admin support to the wider marketing team
- Managing the supplier database and ensuring it is kept up to date
- Maintain a photo library
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive in the delivery of events
- Help prepare support materials for all events
- Support with internal communications and be responsible for keeping the intranet up to date with fresh content
- Monitor and report on social media channels
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant or in a business support/admin role
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Passionate about marketing and driven to develop your skills
- You will be customer focused and commercially aware
In reward for your hard work you will receive a salary of up to £18 000 along with a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity to work for a UK leading company. This role would suit a Marketing Assistant looking for a new challenge.
This role is commutable via Warwick, Northampton, Leamington Spa, Rugby and Daventry. If this role is of interest, then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing Assistant, up to £18 000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183235