Assistant Accountant, Manchester, £25,000 - £30,000
Large, reputable public sector organisation looking to recruit an assistant accountant to join their dynamic team in the city centre.
Reporting to the management accountant your role as the assistant accountant will include duties such as:
- Assist with the production and delivery of accurate and timely monthly management accounts packs
- Support the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist with annual financial reporting and year end accounts
- Monitoring income and expenditure against budget through variance analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with other finance team members to ensure effective communication and service is provided
- Ensure accounting controls are implemented and adhered to, highlighting any areas of potential process and procedural improvement
To apply for this assistant accountant role you must have previously worked in a similar role and be studying towards your professional qualifications.
- Flexible working hours
- Close to public transport
- Study Support
- Generous Annual leave allowance