Geography Teacher - Redbridge - September Start
Are you a Geography Teacher looking for a role in September?
Are you a fully qualified Geography Teacher?
- Geography Teacher required for a school in Redbridge
- Geography Teacher Long-term Contract or Permanent
- Geography Teacher Inner London Pay Scale or up to £200 per day (depending on pay scale)
- Geography Teacher September Start
About the Geography Teacher and the position;
The successful Geography Teacher will be available to join this school in September.
This is a full-time, long-term role that can be offered on either a long-term contract or on a permanent basis, and will be required to teach Geography to GCSE
Requirements needed for the Geography post:
- Relevant Degree.
- PGCE, GTP, SCITT (teacher training certificate).
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Able to teach Geography GCSE.
- Secondary teaching experience.
About the school;
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large mixed secondary school that caters to students between the ages of 11-19 and is academically successful.
For more information about this Geography Teacher role, please contact Jake McMullen at Qualiteach Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189237