Our client, based in Basingstoke, are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the team. You will ideally have experience of both the control and analysis aspects of a financial function, in a high volume financial service environment.
- To ensure operational finance performs effectively in this high transaction volume environment and that rigorous financial controls are adhered to.
- To lead month end processes, reconciliations and prepare monthly management accounts for review by the Head of Finance.
- To support in the preparation of year end accounts in line with relevant accounting standards and be a key point of contact for the auditors and tax advisors.
- To support in the preparation of annual budgets and plans and revised business forecasts.
- To support in the continuous development of the MI platform and provide financial analysis and guidance to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Build and monitor key business models and forecasts via advanced excel knowledge.
- To support in the pricing of products.
- To monitor commercial agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Key focus on daily reconciliation processes, accurate month end reporting and the production of timely and insightful MI.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part qualified.
- A hands-on approach required in a start up enviornment.
- A committed team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- A keen interest in the build and development of finance models.
- A desire for continuous improvement and quality in all system and control processes.
- Ambitious and keen to develop their career in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm.
Our client offers excellent employee benefits and career progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163818