Paralegal - Conveyancing (Entry Level)
Paralegal - Conveyancing
Wakefield City Centre
My client are looking for a graduate paralegal to join their growing conveyancing team based in Wakefield Centre. The ideal candidate will be a tenacious graduate who is happy to be the key contact between solicitors and their clients.
You do not need a law degree - however a graduate with some previous administration/legal experience or client management would be ideal.
Duties for a Paralegal will include:
- Being the key point of contact for UK based and overseas clients
- Assisting the solicitors with a high case load
- Manage conveyancing queries from investors
- Assisting in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing matters
- Educated to degree level with grade 2:1 and above
- Previous experience in an administration/client focused role
- Ability to self-motivate
- Be able to work in a team and autonomously
Salary £20,000 - £23,000
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.