Head of Buying - homeware
A leading Homewares retailer have a great job opportunity for a Head of Buying to lead their Buying and Product teams, based in the Greater Manchester area. As Head of Buying you will report into the Managing Director of the business.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar level role within a homewares retail environment. As Head of Buying, key responsibilities include:
- Drive the end to end product development and buying process, devising strategy and carrying out range reviews
- Strategic planning and visioning, leadership and team management, influence, communication
- Maintaining supplier relationships, and evaluating performance, developing new relationships where necessary
- Thorough implementation of a brand strategy together with range and buying plans, based among other aspects on trends, competition analysis, evaluations, and feedback from the stores
- Ensure standards of quality in product are consistently met
- Coaching and knowledge transfer to your team, ensuring optimum quality among staff, who then continue to develop in a good employment climate
- Effective communication with internal departments
The role is paying a competitive salary plus package.
If you are a Head of Buying seeking a new job opportunity and love homeware, please apply with your CV for future details quoting Q104375.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.