Fleet Materials Controller
My Client requires a Materials Controller for an immediate start to work on an initial 6 month contract in Crofton, Wakefield for a large rail company.
Candidates must have a BTEC or HNC in Business Studies or knowledge developed from relevant experience. A valid Reach Fork Lift Truck is essential.
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£16.59 per hour through a Limited or Umbrella Company
Candidates should ideally live within a 45 minute commute to the site.
* To provide materials support to for a fleet project
* Ensure material requirements are met in the most efficient and professional manner
* Experience in Materials Management
* Extensive customer relationship management experience
* Warehousing/Logistics Experience
* SAP experience would be beneficial but not essential
* Previous MRP experience
* OTIF Performance
* Inventory levels
* Customer satisfaction
* Personal objectives
Please note that my Client operates a strict Drug and Alcohol policy. The successful candidate will be subject to mandatory drug and alcohol testing.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.