Product Development Manager - Scunthorpe
Working alongside the Client Relationship Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new technical benefit opportunities for the Client. You will establish effective working relationships with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities and attend regular review meetings with the Client to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success. You will be working between client sites in Scunthorpe and Teeside.
- To identify and develop new technical benefit opportunities for the Client.
- To develop and extend relationships within the key site user groups to understand technical challenges and recognise improvement opportunities.
- To effectively establish and utilise technical feedback forums with users to enhance value opportunity.
- To liaise directly with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities.
- To drive the implementation of technical benefits projects to achieve or otherwise exceed a minimum committed value.
- To attend regular review meetings with the Client to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success.
- To accurately record and maintain a log of actions and savings activities.
- To document all successful technical benefits projects and to maintain a 'Benefits Database'.
- To undertake and / or contribute towards other or additional duties in line with Client Contractual Terms and Conditions.
- The ability to demonstrate and drive the IESA Company values;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines within a rapidly changing business environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative and with a proactive approach.
- The ability to respond effectively and efficiently to the needs of our customer(s), and to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction.
- The ability to reach compromise or agreement through strong persuasive negotiation skills.
- The ability to build rapport and Client engagement through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient planning and organisational skills with a methodical and logical approach.
- Strong verbal communication, effective speaking and presentation skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills through sound intuition and reasoning.
- Project management and strategic planning skills with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive manner.
- Excellent written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience within an electro-mechanical maintenance role in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of change control and TQM in a highly regulated industry.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Engineering Qualification(s)