Ecommerce Analyst / Retail Market Analyst
TJ25 - Ecommerce Analyst / Retail Market Analyst
Based in Leicester
Salary c£28,000 + excellent benefits
To be considered for this role, candidates need to have proven experience of working within an ecommerce/market environment, have a strong eye for detail and the ability to manipulate date within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and deliver projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- A proven track record of managing and motivating a team to succeed
- Strong customer focus and passion to provide an excellent service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Develop the eCommerce channel.
- Form a strategy for eCommerce by understanding the goals of the business and information on customer behaviour.
- Create, develop and implement strategies to increase traffic in the UK and internationally by identifying and road mapping marketplaces.
- Effectively managing a small team.
- Analyse and optimise journeys
- Analyse the platform and product performance, suggesting and implementing optimisations.
- Have an up to date understanding of online retail as you will be required to identify opportunities and drive brand awareness and site traffic.
- You should not be afraid of a challenge and be willing to get stuck in and be a team player.
- You will be responsible for project managing the implementation of new product or service successfully into the business and for the ongoing marketing of the product.
If this exciting opportunity as an Ecommerce Analyst / Retail Market Analyst for a growing organisation is of interest to you, please apply today.