Accounts Assistant - Permanent - Warrington
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to proven Accounts Assistants / Finance Assistants who are seeking work in Warrington, Cheshire.
A dynamic organisation with an instantly recognised brand, employing over 2500 people across the UK are really excited to be adding to their accounts team.
Due to continued growth, the new appointment will be allocated a number of key duties and responsibilities, ensuring all work is processed in an accurate, timely manner whilst bringing much needed support to the team.
Predominantly the role is heavily focused around purchase ledger, therefore the ideal applicant must have a proven background in processing payments, statement reconciliation, query resolution and expenses. Depending on your ability and willingness to learn, over time the role will evolve into supporting management accounts with month end reporting.
This is a modern, corporate environment, a professional, flexible approach to work is required along with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Once settled, you will be accountable for a number of daily, weekly and monthly tasks that will develop your skill set and experience.
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a wonderful opportunity to join a national, house hold brand who are proud of their market leading reputation
- Enjoy a hearty welcoming, the employer is proud to be an investor in people and works hard to promote a positive, working culture, career development
- Be accountable for a number of key tasks that will benefit the whole teams performance
- Be required to bring new ideas and initiatives to the role that will long time improve efficiencies
- Receive a superb starting salary, regular training and support, pension, free parking, study support, additional incentives and rewards
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
- Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.