HR Consultancy are delighted to be representing a well known and reputable firm of Chartered Accountants that have an exciting opportunity for a recently Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team based in Glasgow due to significant client wins.
This role provides a great opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of clients.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package offered with clear opportunities for future progression!
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with a varied and interesting client portfolio, dealing directly with clients.
- Leading audit teams on-site when required
- Carrying out the full audit cycle.
- Demonstrating expertise in primary accounting frameworks
- Working as part of the wider audit team to ensure deadlines are met
- Identify additional sales opportunities.
To be considered for this role:
- Full ICAS or ACCA membership or equivalent is required
- External Audit experience gained within a professional firm is essential
- Experience in or knowledge of UK GAAP reporting would be advantageous though not essential
- A UK driving license would be advantageous though not essential.
This position will provide the successful candidate with continued professional development and the opportunity to progress within a well-established and successful assurance department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company in a period of growth. If you are interested in this role, please contact Lesley Drew at HR Consultancy email for more information.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.