Are you available at short notice, and seeking your next opportunity, working within a well-established global organisation? Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting one of our key clients, who require an Accounts Assistant, to undertake a 3 month contract at their Head Office in Maidenhead where you will join their established finance team.
This role is ideally suited to candidates who offers a full understanding of bookkeeping and debits and credits, and has previous experience in entry level accounting roles. This role would work well for anyone who is keen to work within an International Organisation, and someone happy to work within a team environment.,
Initially, you will be employed on a 3 month basis and you will report directly into the Finance Manager, and work within a hands-on, team-focussed environment.
Your duties as an Accounts Assistant will include:
- Working very closely with the Finance Manager and the wider finance teams
- Daily reconciliations of the bank accounts
- Checking and processing of various financial transactions
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide financial analysis on various reports
- Create Purchase Orders as and when required
- Handle various queries
- Ad-hoc tasks, driven by the senior finance teams
- Daily use of in-house accounts system and Excel, and Word
Your profile as the successful Accounts Assistant
- Previous and recent experience of performing some of the duties above
- Capable, reliable and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Be available at short notice for interviews and to commence this role
Please contact me for further details of this unique, superb Accounts Assistant role, based in Maidenhead. My client offers a superb office location, within walking distance of all main train and bus routes.
Initially this role will be for 3 months, with a high likelihood of extension beyond this time for the right candidate who can display the ability to perform this role with outstanding results.