Project Supplier Quality Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Project Supplier Quality Engineer with experience of working within an Automotive Production environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Report to the launch team within the plant, the project team and their direct manager to ensure that NPIs and PIPs are supported in a timely manner
- Ensure feasibility is reviewed and risk assessment is carried out for all components requiring PPAP approval
- Report the current status of all parts undergoing PPAP approval by proactive discussion with PIP, Launch and Project teams
- In case they cannot solve issues highlighted during suppliers APQP process, to collate all information required for decision making and escalate as appropriate within the organisation
- Propose continuous system improvements, specifically with regard to the SQD/purchasing process
- Drive continuous improvements at the supplier
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £30,000 - £39,000 with additional benefits available.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch ASAP on or .