The Business Change Function (BCF) is looking for a Business Analyst to support the delivery of strategic, cross-functional and high profile projects key to the success of our business. There’s a lot of challenge, diversity and opportunity to develop as part of the BCF team, with the potential to be working on customer-facing projects that introduce new and improved capability into our channels such as the development of our award-winner Pin Point assisted sales tool. You could also be supporting the development of long-term capability in partnership with our IT colleagues on major transformation projects, and even get involved at shaping and defining our new Services business!
- Lead the development of change projects to realise the key capability requirements of the future operating model, with a 1 to 3 year delivery horizon
- Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes and benefits
- Lead complex cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ business analysis and change management
- Own senior project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
- Develop high performing project teams, with good knowledge management, who work in collaboration with the business
- Support an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their projects
- Lead the definition and realisation of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties and support the delivery of those requirements
- Lead detailed business analysis with IT and business stakeholders which might include investigation into processes, systems, data flows, error codes, reporting, solution definition and design, change management and communications
- Support the user acceptance testing (UAT) process to ensure the developed solution is fit for purpose, and ensure successful handover of IT developments into UAT
- Act as a brand ambassador for Business Change and play an active role in positively shaping how business change capabilities are perceived by the wider business
You will need:
- Experience in a business analyst role working in either a consultancy or a comparable organisation
- A relevant qualification (ISEB or equivalent)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.