Assistant Credit Controller - Lloyd's Insurance market -£23-26k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful credit control function within this leading Lloyd's market insurance business
The primary responsibility within this role will be the credit control of UK, Belgium and Netherlands on both inwards and outwards ledgers.
This will include
- Inwards ledger - to maximise cashflow by submitting statements, liaising with brokers for due and overdue premiums and resolving differences promptly.
- Outwards Ledger - to ensure reinsurance cover is maintained by paying premiums as they fall due and to maximise cash flow by collecting recoveries as they arise.
- Agreement and collection of recoveries from co-insurers and liaison with Claims departments to resolve outstanding items
- Agreement and settlement of balances with European fronting companies and liaison with Underwriting Administration department to resolve differences.
- Allocation of cash, coding of receipts and payments relating to the credit control function
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year's credit control experience within an insurance environment
For more information please call Mark Brady on , alternatively