Accounts Manager - Doncaster
An experienced Accounts Manager is required to join a successful, rapidly growing business in Doncaster.
This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting Organisation with a diverse range of interests relating to the property sector as they enter a period of rapid expansion with the commencement of several superb development opportunities.
Working on Quickbooks, you will manage the finance function, introducing greater controls and continuously improving processes in the internal finance function.
In this autonomous role you will be working closely with the Managing Director, Project Managers and internal team with the purpose of your role being to to successfully manage the following areas:
- Developing and managing the book keeping within the business
- Helping to develop the systems and processes for non financial team members to follow
- Balancing accounts
- Carrying out daily reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Dealing with sales invoices, income, receipts and payments
- Developing and preparing financial statements for use by Senior Management
- Completing VAT returns
- Producing monthly (P & L) profit and loss reports
- Producing end of year accounts
- Managing all utilities / bills for each property owned by the company
- Carrying out any other tasks to be agreed as the business grows and develops