Are you an accountancy and finance graduate or AAT studier currently in a purchase ledger / junior accounting role but looking for a more progressive business and environment where you can develop further?
Professional and forward-thinking property group have a newly created role for an Assistant Reporting Accountant / Property Accountant. You will enjoy getting your teeth into the business requirements - supporting both the finance director and the operational directors / managers in developing systems, processes and enhancing the existing analysis and reporting.
- Extremely well-respected, professional and vibrant culture, lots of scope to develop and progress, supportive, profitable, ambitious and well-established.
- You need to be hands on as the role will include elements of transactional finance (particularly in the first 3-6 months as you understand the business). You will review and reconcile invoices, investigate queries, resolve issues and use your commerciality to help the leadership team understand and reduce cost.
- Your role will develop and you will be responsible for weekly analysis and reporting around performance, capex, overspend, trends in variable costs, efficiencies and KPIs.
- Longer term there is scope for you to step out of the subsidiary business and into the large parent group if that would be of interest.
You will be:
- Graduate or studying AAT with some core accounting experience (gained from a placement year or during your current employment)
- Able to demonstrate a strong level of IT competency (intermediate Excel as a minimum)
- Outgoing - this is a professional, vibrant and friendly environment and to perform the role you will need to interact and communicate with a diverse range of colleagues across the business (at various sites).
- Proactive - the business need someone who will grab the role by the scruff of the neck and make it their own. If you see something that can be done better then suggest and make the improvement!
You will enjoy working here - there is an extremely good ethos and great culture. You will have chance to flourish and progress.