Group Reporting Accountant
Group Reporting Accountant, Leicester & Kettering.
Here at Go Inspire, we have an opportunity for an experienced Group Reporting Accountant to join our team based in Leicester and Kettering. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary plus benefits including company pension, and 26 days holiday excluding public holidays.
We are an £80m marketing communication company incorporating five leading businesses: GI Solutions, GI Insight, Eclipse Colour, Eclipse 4DM and Paperplanes. Employing 600 staff across three sites in Leicester, Kettering and London, Go Inspire supports such top brands including Tesco, Sky, Avon, John Lewis Partnership and British Gas, with their strategic marketing needs.
Our people are at the core of our business, that’s why we provide significant opportunities for your career progression and training.
As our Group Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for producing monthly group management and financial results, preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts and forecasts and annual statutory accounts and budgets for the directors and external stakeholders. You will be working with Group CFO and divisional Financial Controllers on the continued improvement of management and statutory information, improving reporting robustness, timeliness and quality and reduction in costs.
The successful Group Reporting Accountant will have knowledge and be capable of carrying out the following accounting matters including as examples, but not restricted to the following;
- Group reporting packs, management accounts, statutory accounts and tax and banking matters
- Effective management of the group cash and bank, including short and long terms cash flow forecasting, compliance with overdraft limits and banking covenants. Drive cash maximization through monitoring and effective management of working capital.
- Ensure group accounting policies and practices are developed, documented and adhered to. Develop and own the Group Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Ensure group services such as insurances, utilities, legal compliance etc. are managed effectively and cost efficiently.
- Cover for the absence of Financial Controllers and assist them in developing and adhering to group performance and reporting requirements, reviewing and improving processes and practices across the group. Maintaining strong working relationships with key members of the wider finance team.
- Drive and manage the development of the group budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts, audit files and tax packs for the group. Liaising with auditors, tax advisors and HMRC.
- Completing insightful cost analysis and providing support to cost centre owners when needed.
- Work as part of the company wide management team contributing towards the company meeting its overall strategy and objectives.
This Group Reporting Accountant role is for you if you have the below skills and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA 0-2 years Post Qualified
- Positive, robust and professional in your performance
- Have a desire to grow upwards and outwards in your Finance career – within a medium sized, yet still growing organisation
If you think you are the right candidate for our Group Reporting Accountant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!