Enthusiastic Year 1 Primary Teacher
Impact Teachers are looking for a passionate and motivated Year 1 primary teacher seeking a full time job in Croydon, London.
This role requires a teacher to start ASAP. The ideal candidate must also have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a Primary professional you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
This is a thriving multi-cultural school that have the greatest pride in their children and their achievements. They strive to achieve their very best in everything they do. Their results regularly places them very high in local league tables, and the progress that the children make places them very comfortably within the top 20% of all primary schools in the country. They believe in nurturing and developing respectful, polite and well-mannered children. Consequently, behaviour within and across our school is very good. They aim to offer a vibrant, topic-based curriculum which is bespoke to our school and our children. This allows them to really focus in on the individual personalities, interests and aspirations of our wonderful community. Many different clubs, trips and outside opportunities are also offered to each year group. Was awarded "Good" in its most recent Ofsted report.
In order to be considered for this Year 1 position in South West London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- A designated consultant;
- Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
- Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.