Our client is looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join our clients Accounts Team. Our client is an Accountancy Firm with a team of accountants helping clients worldwide. The main purpose of this role is to maximise the firms efficiency and income by ensuring that assignments are conducted to specified standards.
- to prepare statutory accounts for a variety of the firm’s clients
- to prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- to prepare VAT returns
- to prepare company and personal tax computations
- to assist in the training and development of junior staff members
- to assist in statutory audit
- Track record of working with SME clients
- ACCA part qualified /AAT Level 3 - Desirable
- Previous and demonstrable practice experience in a similar role (2 years ideally)
- Computer experience - Word, Excel and Accounts preparation packages
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively
- Self-motivation and positive attitude
- Effectively solve problems
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.