Due to continual growth this £200 million turnover organisation based in Manchester is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their established team. This role will work alongside another Management Accountant within a large finance team assisting the Financial Controller to improve productivity and increase profitability.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and newly appointed Finance Director your key duties will include:
Production of accurate and timely full management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for production of annual budgets
- Commercial analysis of P&L’s versus budget
- Assist with annual external audit and year end reporting
- Submission of VAT and Intra-stat returns
- Responsibility for accuracy of Documentary Letters of Credit
- Improving the current processes and procedures, and constantly seeking efficiencies
- Monthly inter-company reconciliation
- Ad hoc projects such as how to account accurately for new elements and costs analysis
Ideally you will possess the ability to work around bottlenecks and manage a heavy workload. You must be comfortable liaising with all levels of the business both inside and outside finance, and external stakeholders
The role ideally requires a Part or fully Qualified Accountant with a high level of technical accounting knowledge. Experience of dealing with stock is essential for this particular role and must be demonstrated within your CV.
Benefits include on site parking but is also close to public transport links, 25 days holidays and pension.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk