Snr Communications Mgrthought leadership/media rel-global B2C
SENIOR EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, CAMPAIGNS (MEDIA RELATIONS & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client a large, well known highly reputable global organisation, who is looking to hire an experienced senior External Communications professional. You'll need current/recent experience in experience of developing proactive thought leadership campaigns & media relations for a consumer audience (gained agency or client side), working within or behalf of large, global consumer businesses.
You will play a key role in developing and running major annual global thought-leadership campaigns as well as agreeing campaign PR objectives/targets associated with these. This role is pivotal to contributing to building the profile and reputation of the business as an expert and leading player in the market
- Agree global launch dates and manage production/implementation timelines
- Develop campaign themes, survey questionnaires, compelling consumer findings/insights and research reports.
- Create content for use by sales teams and for Marketing materials.
- Innovate in each campaign eg. qualitative research, industry experts
- Support the development of other new global campaigns
- Work with Marketing to track the wider commercial benefits of campaigns.
- Manage relationships with wider stakeholders and involve them at key points during the campaign process, including the business senior leadership team, Marketing and wider Communications teams.
- Manage campaign expenditure vs. budget.
- Manage contracted media and research agencies.
- Extensive current / recent experience in external communications / media relations
- Experience developing proactive, external thought leadership campaigns for a consumer audience
- Experience either gained agency side (working with clients who are large, global consumer brands) or clientside/in -house experience working within a large, global consumer corporate or B2C financial services business
- Experience and understanding of the use of social media within external communications plans
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the gravitas to work with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
Please send your Cv to Emma Jerome in the first instance
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.