Teaching Assistant - Read Write Inc, Liverpool
Teaching Assistant - Ruth Miskins Read Write Inc,outstanding school in Liverpool
Teaching Assistant with experience of Ruth Miskins Read Write Inc, required for a 'outstanding school in Liverpool
- Working Closely with the SLT to help raise attainment
- Good Career Potential
- A variety of assignments
We are looking for experienced, highly committed and inspirational TA's with training in Ruth Miskins READ WRITE INC to work in schools throughout Liverpool. We're looking for experience in running small groups and developing a pupils learning in schools.
- Tailor schemes of work and lesson plans in line with the Read Write Inc course
- Facilitate learning by establishing a strong relationship with pupils
- Organise learning resources effectively and the classroom learning environment
- Develop and foster appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Access and record progress
- Link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further
- Challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding
All we ask of you is commitment to provide KS1 pupils with a stimulating, well structured learning environment and encouragement to engage and achieve in their education. What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in Read Write Inc, as well in a classroom setting, will lead to your success in this Teaching Assistant job. You must have a good level of written and verbal communication skills. Your ability to empathetic and patient nature will lead to your students success.
What you'll get in return
This Teaching Assistant job will enable you to use your passion to inspire others. There is the option to undertake free safeguarding training as well as holiday pay being included. Your new job will enable you to create your own style of learning support and manage your own time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV , or call us now on 0151 242 5100
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79193268