Qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistants - Calderdale
Level 3 Teaching Assistants needed in Calderdale
Up to £100 recommend a friend bonus per referral!
We are currently seeking qualified Teaching Assistants for many of our forward thinking and improving school in the local area of Calderdale
We are seeking qualified Teaching Assistants to work in key stage one or two either on daily or on a short term basis including morning calls.
What you will require:
- Qualified to Level 3
- Experienced as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary setting
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teacher’s delivery of lessons
What you will require:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers up to £100 per recommendation
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- An excellent overall service, as verified in our annual review assessed by our existing employees
- A variety of pay options available
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.