Level 3 Nursery nurse
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Do you want to work with children under the age of 5 in an outstanding setting?
Are you looking to further your career and knowledge within the early years field?
A nursery in the Manchester area is currently looking for a qualified member of staff to work
part time throughout the week. They are offering a competitive salary and the chance to
become part of an excellent and successful early years team.
- Excellent training programme
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and fun setting to work for
- Team nights out
- Onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Day to day care of children within the setting
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS
- Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers
- Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the
developmental needs of 'key children'
- Safeguarding of children
- Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities
- Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day
- Following health and safety procedures and reporting issues to your line manager
- Supporting students and apprentices within your team
- Level 3 or above childcare qualification
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a childcare setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and parents/ carers
The position is to start as soon as possible and the process will include an initial telephone interview
followed by a face to face interview. All candidates applying to this position will also need to have a
DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check. If this seems like
the position for you please contact the early years team or send us a copy of your up to date CV to