Interim Financial Controller : TV & Film Broadcasting Agency | London
Harmonic are proud to recruit for a well-established broadcasting agency. Our client gives candidates the opportunity to work for a truly exciting business right in the heart of London.
My client is looking for a passionate and driven Financial Controller with strong communication skills to join the Finance Department. This role presents an opportunity to manage finance teams and work closely with the head of finance.
Our client has a preference for experienced contractors as they would like to hit the ground running in an environment that's undergoing strategic change.
- Manage and mentor finance teams.
- Support the management accountants
- Check accuracy of Rolling Order Book, credit card analysis, gross profit spreadsheet, accruals, prepayments, stock and fixed assets.
- Oversee the production of quarterly commission statements.
- Produce a monthly cashflow forecast
- Refine and develop accounting processes and systems as necessary.
What you need:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Excellent communicator
- Extensive experience as Finance Controller
- Strategic thinker
- Experienced Contractor
- Experience in Media company
What we'd like to see:
- Experience with TV Broadcasting company
Contract: 12 Months
Rate: £300 - 350 per day
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic