Semi Senior Accountant
My client is seeking a newly/part-qualified Semi-Senior Accountant to join their office in Southend, Essex. This is a permanent role in a rapidly growing accountancy practice. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience within accountancy practice.
- Working with Seniors to produce accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Dealing with Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts
- Tax/VAT returns
- Client liaison
- Managing your own portfolio
- Knowledge of IRIS and Xero systems would be advantageous.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within practice.
If you would like any further information, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers